Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Felt play tents

I was hesitant on posting these pictures because 1. the pictures weren't that great and 2. I saw the idea on Etsy and made my own :) I figured since I did not sell these, I was OK. Anyway, I made felt table tents for my nieces and nephew for Christmas. One tent was for 2 nieces, so it was a bakery. It has velcro flowers and desserts that all come off the tent. The green tent was for a niece and nephew, so it became a Tasty Treats Cafe/Deli. It had curtains on the windows too. The food and flowers had velcro also for interactive play! I am currently working on a camping theme playhouse! We'll see how it goes!







8 comments:

  1. WOW! They turned out great! I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids in CA LOVE them!!! They are too cute - I want one for me - in the big size for adults!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! You made those?? They turned out sooo cute!!!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! I have wanted to make some for forever. Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the real thing, from the etsy seller (missprettypretty) aren't they fun? I LOVE mine! She has lots of good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THese are AMAZING! WAY WAY WAY Cute! Great job~ : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the picture with Wyatt peeking out the window! The girls love their bakery, and all their cousins played in it during Addie's B-day party. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these! I saw one on Homemade by Jill and fell in love with the idea. I haven't started ours yet...and it's actually going to be more of a loft bed tent since my daugther is in a loft bed. Great job with yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails