Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Flower Headband



I have a NEED for headbands and hairclips lately. Maybe that's just because there are so many cute ones out there and little Wyatt just isn't into that kind of thing :) I have to dress myself up instead! I have searched long and hard for the perfect fabric flower tutorial, you know, the kind where I can make it and it looks just like the headband I saw for $9.99 today. ( I am on a cash diet, no way can I buy that!) So, I bought a pack of 6 elastic headbands (for only a buck!) and cut some fabric and played around for awhile. Here was my end result. Probably cost under a quarter! That rocks!! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. i love them! i THINK i need one.. =) pretty please..

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I'm going to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails