Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Valentine's Wreath

SO...after shopping yesterday for my supplies, I woke up ready to craft to my heart's desire! Downstairs, I find ALL of my treasures from yesterday's shopping ALL OVER THE FLOOR. Darling Doggy rummaged through it all during the night and managed to only eat a bag of hot glue. (Yes, he ATE the hot glue. He must have, since all I could find was 1 full stick and 2 partial sticks.) But you can't stop this woman that can't sit still! I crossed my fingers that I would have enough glue to last through at least this project.

I saw this fabulous idea/tutorial on one of my absolute fav blogs, Tatertots and Jello. I loved the idea of using Valentine cupcake liners to make a wreath. I used white liners with polka dot red hearts on them. For my flower detail, I used a foil cupcake liner and sparkly heart brads for the center decoration. This was super easy, but looks great! Here is how mine turned out. (I think it looks like something out of a magazine!)






3 comments:

  1. Traci this is so cute! I love the foil flower too! Did you ever find anymore of the hot glue or did the dog really eat them? CRAZY - sounds like my house, but our culprit is usually the crazy cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath is darling. I am going to have to try my hand at this sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails