Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Very Hungry Caterpillar



As Christmas was quickly approaching and gifts just weren't getting finished, I stumbled upon a great idea for a children's gift over at Craftaholics Anonymous. I used felt (my Christmas addiction) and cut out each food that the Hungry Caterpillar ate. I even made a cocoon and a butterfly. I thought the felt was a little flimsy on its own, so I sewed on denim to the backs of each piece. I found clear boxes at Walmart for $3 each that were perfect to fit the pieces! I cut out the title using my Cricut and I modge podged the letters on!





2 comments:

  1. The kids love the caterpillar! they want to do it over and over!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I knitted a caterpillar puppet to go with this, and Addie prefers the sock!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails