Monday, February 8, 2010

Fabric Flower Necklace

I posted a few weeks ago about my fabulous flower headband I made. With much practice and a lot of playing around, I designed this necklace. I love the combination of the pearls and lace with the muslin flowers. A little simple mixed with elegance! The best part is that I used fabric remnants I already had, so all I bought were the beads, which were 50% off! Let me know what you think. (My husband thinks it's fabulous, but that's his job, right? And, he took the pictures for me too! What a guy!)
***Update: here's a tutorial! ***

I am linking up:
Sumo Sweet Stuff 

7 comments:

  1. So crafty! That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with your hubby - it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable...are you planning on writing a tutorial :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti-I was debating a tutorial, and I think I will. Stay tuned... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your idea! You've been featured!

    http://sumossweetstuff.blogspot.com/2010/02/showcase-saturday_13.html

    Feel free to come grab my featured button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic! I have been trying to figure out how to make one. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails