Friday, February 19, 2010

Lucky Blocks

I have this really long wall in my house that is so daunting to decorate just perfectly. I recently took everything down and hung one large picture frame and tons of little decorative shelves. Each holiday/season I change the large picture to a more recent shot of the fam and I change up all my cutesy treasures. I have some little frames too that I change. Seeing that I had absolutely NO St Patricks or green decor and virtually no budget for this, I got creative :)
For this project I had some 4" long blocks unused from another project. I glued them together, Mod Podged on some green paper, added some paper letters (from my Cricut) and WahLah-St Patty's decor! (For free too!)

I am linking up:

 
AND
 
Someday Crafts

8 comments:

  1. Very cute, I think I'll have to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute! Thanks for sharing. Don't you just LOVE the Cricut!
    I'm going to add you to my blog.
    mmtncrfts.blogspot.com
    mmtncrfts.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very creative and thrifty, my favorite words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute project and I love my Cricut for crafting too. Come say hi and see what I have done with my Cricut! Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traci,
    Loving this one too! Love that green argyle paper. perfect for St. Patty's day!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea. How creative! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve linked you:
    http://delicious-ambiguity-nennyk.blogspot.com/2010/03/diy-inspiring-saint-patricks-day-decor.html
    I hope you’ll stop by & share the love!
    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve got a new FEATURED BUTTON & will be starting my new MckLinky party TOT TUESDAYS next week. I’d love it if you’d stop by: http://delicious-ambiguity-nennyk.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-buttons-party.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails