Saturday, March 6, 2010

Art and picture display board

My son is just about 2 (next week). Now that he is doing "artwork" and bringing home projects from our church nursery, I needed a place to keep everything. I searched high and low for a frame large enough for what I wanted and detailed enough to be cool! After weeks of searching, I found this frame at Hobby Lobby for 80% off! I can't beat a deal like that!
I used wire hangers and made swirls using pliers. I glued each one onto the back of the frame using industrial glue. It wasn't quite staying in place to dry, so I used a staple gun on top of that.
Then, I glued felt on the back of the frame to protect my wall.
I nailed on a picture hanger, then I hung it!

I'm linking this to:

4 comments:

  1. Very clever...i love this idea and can also imagine it holding Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - you're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great! I really like that idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails