Friday, March 5, 2010

Color My World!

I haven't had much time to craft lately. Here's why... When we moved into our home (over 3 years ago) I chose ALL the paint colors. My hubby liked them, but jokingly said he wanted to choose the paint for our office (which is our loft). I told him he could have full control of the office. IT STAYED WHITE {until now of course}. Off we went to Home Depot the other day. I watched him pick the colors. He picked Tangerine Orange and Onyx Black! When I asked him his reasons, he said he wanted the room to be like a fast car with black racing stripes! (GASP!) I mean, come on, how can you be cutesy with orange and black? SO, being the kind of girl that keeps her promises, I let him at it! SCARY, I know. He even bought magnetic paint primer so our office walls could be magnetic. How cool is that! I will give you a teaser picture. It's a teaser because the office is not organized yet and I just can't bring myself to take a picture of such a mess! Keep in mind, it was ALL the hubby's idea! {But I do have to say, it isn't as bad as I thought, and I guess anything is better than the white walls! I may be falling in love with the color and maybe even the racing stripes, but don't tell him!}

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous, of the magnetic primer, not the orange with black racing stripe. I wanted to use magnetic chalkboard paint in Ella's room but it cost a hundred bucks a gallon. So maybe now that they sell it in a primer I will have to re-do her room. I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool, I didn't even know that there was such a thing as magnetic paint or primer!
    Pretty cool! The way I enjoy magnets I would go crazy!!!!;-) Don't tell Danny!;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails