Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Easter Egg Topiary (I heart the dollar store!)

Using some glittery egg on picks I found at the dollar store about a month ago, I made this topiary. I didn't have a styrofoam ball on hand, so I improvised with rolled up plastic bags and packing tape. It worked just fine. I hot glued on the eggs and some floral moss, added a pink dowel, and used a bucket from the dollar bins at Target. Now after tomorrow (St Patty's Day) I will have something Eastery to decorate with!

Linking to:


8 comments:

  1. This will look good on your holiday wall! You are pretty special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, quick and inexpensive. My kind of craft. I featured this at somedaycraft.blogspot.com. Grab my "featured" button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! :) I might just have to make me one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea!!!

    Come and visit my Easter Decor Inspiration Party here...
    http://growingourowngarden.blogspot.com/2010/03/easter-decor-inspiration-linky.html

    By the way, I LOVE the name of your blog...I think I'm that SAME person too :) I canNOT sit still :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I saw this on another blog and she had made all them for all of the seasons. I just picked up some moss and maybe I will improvise with the rolled up plastic bags. Much, much cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go on repurposing plastic bags!! AND saving $$. Very cool!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails