Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I made it!

I have been eyeing this storage system over at Knock Off Wood. My husband thought I was nuts to try to attempt this! But with the office being ORANGE (see why HERE), the reddish wood venir bookshelves HAD to go! My dad was awesome and came to help! (Which means we brought the wood home in full sheets of MDF and cut everything ourselves!) In just 2 days, here is the final product, minus the door hardware. Thanks Ana for AMAZING plans! We added a third shelf at the top and shortened the length of the units on the right. It worked out great! And I have to add-I am loving the nail gun! I want one of those! (This unit is about 7 ft tall and 7 ft wide...)

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the entire orange room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Ana's blog. I have made 1 thing and have about 8 printed out ready waiting for money to buy wood. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish people in my family were handy so we could do stuff like this! We are all so clumsy and totally lack the skills! This looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely impressed! And it looks practically professional in person. The whole orange room is great. Good job, you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails