Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring has Sprung (at least here it has!)

After taking my son to the park on an absolutely beautiful sunny day, I HAD to come home and create something springy for my kitchen. I had some new towels and TONS of scrap fabric (I admit, fabric is a bit  of an HUGE addiction of mine!). I cut out tiny pieces of fabric and put a dab of glue to tack it in place while I sewed EACH piece on. I thought the sewing would never end, but it really didn't take all that long! Here is what I created! Spring has arrived!






 
 

8 comments:

  1. looks really sweet :o) From a boring towel into a lovely one, great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I love the fun colored leaves! Your blog is adorable. How did you make the flower necklace in your header? I've been trying to find different fabric flower tutorials and those are adorable.

    Feel free to stop by my blog and enter my necklace giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing. Hooray for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Turned out lovely.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this.. I might just have to give it a try.. I need some spring in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute! I love it and it totally screams "spring".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design but really love the fabric. Thanks for sharing with Made it Monday! Jules

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the rough edges and cheery colors. I might just have to make some of those for meself

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails