Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ta-Da! The orange office!


I know, I know. You all are on pins and needles about my finished office, or maybe not! But here it is anyway. If you remember, my hubby got to decorate this room, which happens to be our loft/office. I was mortified at the paint chip, but I think it's growing on me. I even got orange jewel looking knobs for the cabinet hardware on our fabulous handmade bookshelf cabinet! The racing stripes make the man happy so I guess they aren't that bad!  And remember? The walls are magnetic! LOVE IT! Now, I just need some window coverings for the large window. I am thinking black and white checker or maybe just black. I want them to go with the car theme, but not be too juvenile. Help a sister out! Tell me your opinions! I understand if you hate this room but I am bound to it :) so help me out. Please.

6 comments:

  1. I like it! It looks really cool & masculine! It would be cool if you could make checkered flags & hang those as window covering

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it. I wonder if you use black and white if it will take on a "Halloween look" - and don't get me wrong, I love black and white. What about chocolate brown?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about "car" type of fabric as a valance:using the cars as a border with checkered fabric in black and white -

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the orange, I think I would be freaked out too if my husband brought orange home for a whole room! But it turned out well. I would go with the black, but I don't know about checkered..? Looking forward to what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about a Roman shade in black or maybe black vinyl so it's like a car seat:) I think the office came together well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it....what did you decide? i think I would have to do a chocolate.... or a really cool olive... like the orange and green and chocolate on your blog background paper....so cute together!
    you did great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails