Thursday, May 13, 2010

Baby Booties

I haven't been to a baby shower in forever, so with a baby shower to attend this weekend I thought it was time to make something new! In the past I have given hooded towels, burp cloths, and nursing covers. This time I stuck with my originals, but also gave some baby booties. They almost make me want a little girl, almost.  The pattern was so simple and required such little fabric that I made them the morning of the baby shower. These were one of those ooh and ahh type gifts, so I was proud of myself!

**Update: The words in color above are actually links! The bootie pattern is from stardust shoes!

6 comments:

  1. Who would have thought that when I would "craft" that you pick it up later in life! These are the cutest! Do they come in big sizes? J/K

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. Where did you get your pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you be willing to share where you got the pattern? They are adorable and I have 3 upcoming baby girl showers and would love to add these to the gifts! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The words Baby Booties in the blog entry are actually a link to the blog where I got the pattern. I changed the colors so the link shows up better! Sorry about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these on Stardust blog, but never attempted to make them! I am glad to know they were easy, but then again we are talking about you! Mrs. Crafty..well see if I ever get around to it.Good job though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails