Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bird House

My grandma has always loved birds- all kinds: real ones, ceramic, fabric with birds. I used to think it was kind of an Old Lady thing, but I guess I am an old lady then, because I am a little obsessed with birdy things lately as decoration.(As a side note, I don't think I will ever be OLD! I got carded once at Walmart for buying NyQuil. Yes, I guess they do that if they don't think you are 18. Ha! I am young but not THAT young.) Here I bought a candle stick and bird house at the dollar store. I glued them together with E6000 and used my best friend, spray paint! Not too original, but cute notheless. Humor me!

1 comment:

  1. Simple, yet cute. Here is a pattern for a bird to go with your house: http://www.spoolsewing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/birdpattern1-1.pdf

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails