Friday, April 22, 2011

Girl Nursery-Part 1

These past few weeks have been filled with nursery decorating. My mom flew in from out of state for some "motivation" to get things done! We moved furniture and painted like mad women (other post to follow). I found some fabulous fabric online for the nursery and decided to slip cover all my son's crib bedding. It is Caleb Gray Cupcake Confections. I LOVE this fabric. I wanted the walls in the room to be subtle, but still pretty but not pink (vision was NO pepto bismol theme!) I ordered a giant stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils and got to work with my quart of yellow paint. Here is the end result of the paint and bedding. I love how it turned out, now I just need to finish the rest of the room! I should add that the changing table was mine as a baby and the painted chest was made for me in Norway and given to me by my great grandma, so it holds a special place in my heart.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails