Thursday, April 14, 2011

Update and Boutique

Do I even dare say that it's been over 8 months since my last post? I guess we all need that "time off" to be uncreative. Well, my excuse was pregnancy. Yep, I am 7 months pregnant with a girl! But, the beginning of my pregnancies always bring on a long uninspired time too. I haven't had much inkling to do anything creative, UNTIL NOW! YAY!

I have been sewing my little heart out for a boutique this past weekend in Mesa, AZ. I think my products and my display turned out wonderful! See?
Now, I have extra handmade lovelies in my shop. I have baby booties, baby and toddler ties, crayon rolls, and lots of other fun stuff! (Perfect things for Easter baskets or for wearing on Easter!) Check out Lalabua Baby.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back! YAY!!! Your boutique looks GREAT!!! Hope you did good at it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails